Online news outlets in Northern Irish have published a story which has sparked heated debate, with some calling it “dangerous” and “outrageous” in the aftermath of the controversial bill which saw the introduction of the Northern Ireland Housing Agency and the Northern Irish Housing Authority (NHA) and is currently under consideration by the Irish Government.
The article in the online news outlets Irish Independent and Sunday Independent has since been removed by the two newspapers, with the latter issuing an apology to the newspaper, but the Irish Independent has not published an apology in its entirety.
On Sunday Independent, a spokesperson told TheJournal.ie that the article had been removed due to a “technical error”.
Sunday Independent published a statement in which the newspaper said it had “deep regret” over publishing the article on the Sunday Independent website.
“We apologise for the article and for publishing it without the full context and context it contains,” the statement read.
“This is a technical error which was discovered after we published the article.
We regret that we did not follow the proper procedures and we have taken immediate steps to remove the article.”
Sunday Independent said it would not be commenting further on the matter and that it had taken “all necessary measures” to correct the issue.
The issue was brought to the attention of the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (Dafta) by the editor of the online newspaper, who is known to the Irish media as “Cameron” for his political views.
The department said the article was removed from the Sunday Times website after a request from Sunday Independent.
It also stated that the Irish government had issued a statement to the media about the article “in the interest of transparency”.
The issue of homelessness is a sensitive one for the Irish State, as the vast majority of people who experience homelessness in Ireland are men and women of colour, with a number of women of color homeless.
The number of homeless people in Northern Territory and the Republic of Ireland has been on the rise in recent years, as homelessness has increased dramatically over the last two decades in both areas.
The Irish Government has been committed to tackling the issue of homeless homelessness since 2014, when it introduced legislation in the House of Assembly to “restore confidence and stability” to the lives of the homeless in Northern and the Island of Ireland.
It is estimated that up to 500,000 people are currently homeless in the Northern and Islands.
“The vast majority are men of colour who are in temporary accommodation,” Minister for Homelessness Richard Boyd told The Irish Times at the time.
“They have little to no access to employment, or to services.
This legislation will restore confidence and support to the people that are on the streets.”
Minister Boyd, who has recently been working with local communities, has also made efforts to address the issue, including providing support services for the homeless.
“I am determined that we will not be deterred from tackling the problem, and I’m determined that the Government of Northern Ireland will take a comprehensive approach to this,” he said.
“And that includes dealing with the problem through the appropriate agencies, through community engagement, through housing and support.”
However, the article in question has also prompted a number people to comment on the issue on social media.
One of the commenters in the article wrote that it was “dangerously irresponsible” for the newspaper to publish the article, while another said the piece was “completely inaccurate”.
It is also possible that the story has been published before in other media outlets.
The journalist in question is a former member of the National Front, which was banned from Northern Ireland in 2017.